Burger King is a leading chain of hamburger fast food restaurants in America and the second largest chain in the world. The company began in 1954 and is known for serving great-tasting, high-quality, and reasonably priced food with premium ingredients and signature recipes.
Burger King Online Survey:
Spend some time to take part in online customer satisfaction survey and get your coupon code. You can use your number to enjoy the free offer. Follow the steps described below as:
- It’s easy to participate in the online survey, just open the link that is mybkexperience.com from your web browser.
- Visit the home page and read the welcome note.
- Enter your restaurant number in given space. You can find the required code on your receipt.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Next, you have to enter the survey code on next screen. The code is given on the bottom of the page.
- Press the “Start” button.
Start Answering the Questions: Regarding your recent experience in the store where you received the invitation.
- Choose your order type.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience.
- Rate your satisfaction with food, team behavior, convenience, and quality of services.
- Identify either you are satisfied with the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Add your comments and tell them why you are happy with your experience at this restaurant.
- Point out if you experienced a problem during your visit.
- Complete the questionnaire with your candid replies.
- You will get a coupon code at last.
To add further questions and comments, contact the consumer relationship program.
- Enjoy family-friendly dining experience at the restaurant and take part in the online survey. BK wants to hear about your experience. Survey takes a few minute to complete. Give your candid opinion and share your thoughts about your visit.
- BK wants to know regarding your satisfaction using online survey. A customer satisfaction survey is a perfect approach to estimate customer’s happiness regarding products and services.
- An online questionnaire is arranged to get an actionable opinion which can help to increase satisfaction, decrease churn and stops customers go over to rivals. A questionnaire is a study method consisting of a sequence of questions and other heads-up to collect data from participants.
- If you recently visited any of BK restaurants, you can participate in survey program. You will get a coupon code for your next meal.
Customer Relationship Program:
- Visit the page at BK.com/contactus .
- Fill out the form with requested information to share your feedback.
- Identify what type of experience you want to share.
- Location information: in next step, you need to provide location details. Choose state/province, city, and address.
- Visit information: you have to provide the tour information.
- Select the date of visit, time of visit and dine in/drive thru.
- Contact details: enter your first name, last name, country, state/province, address, city, Zip/postal code, phone number and email address.
- Select your preferred way of communication.
- Enter your comments in the specified box.
- Choose the menu items you ordered.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Company values your opinion and feedback and taking your time to complete this online survey. Be as specific as you would like. Turn your thoughts in words and give honest replies. By participating in the online survey, you will help the company improve its quality for the overall products and services.
Validation Code: When you complete the questionnaire you will see a validation code on your screen. Write your code in the given space provided on your invitation and present it on your next visit. Use your receipt for a free offer on your subsequent visit. You can redeem your offer anytime within the next thirty days.
- Complete a brief survey; tell them regarding your recent visit, and get a free coupon for your opinion. The company will love to receive you again on your next visit.
Customer Service Center: if you have some issue or want to get more information, contact help desk by calling at 1-866-394-2493 and talk to a team member.